Wednesday 30 July 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
For the Defense, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1930!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1930 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Thomas Sowell: American economist.
- Joan Negus: American astrologer and author who was co-director of education for NCGR in 1983.
- Joan Gamper: Swiss-born Spanish football pioneer, businessman and founder of FC Barcelona (Born 1877).
- 1st broadcast of Death Valley Days on NBC-radio
- In Montevideo, Uruguay wins the first Football World Cup.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?