Wednesday 30 July 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Count Desmond (Edward Benjamin) in Binghamton and Bob Barton.
The Shepherd of the Hills, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1941 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Count Desmond (Edward Benjamin) in Binghamton: New York, USA; sword swallower.
- Bob Barton: American pro athlete, a baseball player with the San Francisco Giants and the San Diego Padres.
- Mel Profit: American football player and sports broadcaster.
- Paul Anka: Canadian singer-songwriter and actor.
- German occupiers forbid SDAP, VDB, ARP, RKSP, CHU and SGP in the Netherlands
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?