Monday 30 July 1990
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey.
In UK Sacrifice / Healing Hands by Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Problem Child, directed by Dennis Dugan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Burden Of Proof by Scott Turow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1990!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1990 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Patrick Elyas: American actor.
- Dom Dwyer: Soccer Player.
- Coco Sumner: Italy-born English singer-songwriter and guitarist, daughter of Sting.
- Eliot Sumner: Italian-English singer-songwriter.
- Martin Stosch: German singer.
- Chris Maxwell: Welsh footballer
- 5 Bank of Credit and Commerce members found guilty of money
- George Steinbrenner is forced by Commissioner Fay Vincent to resign as prinicipal partner of New York Yankees
- Graham Gooch scores 123 vs. India to follow up 1st innings 333
- Soldiers opens fire on worshippers in Monrovian church, 200-600 die
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
- Snap! - The Power
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- Tyler Collins - Girls Nite Out
- Michael Bolton - When I'm Back On My Feet Again
- Sweet Sensation - If Wishes Came True
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Poison - Unskinny Bop
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?