Tuesday 30 June 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Camproux and Lucino Tinio Sacramento.
I promessi sposi, directed by Mario Morais, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1908 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Charles Camproux: French linguistic / author (Bestiari).
- Lucino Tinio Sacramento: Composer.
- Monica Maurice: Industrialist.
- Mathilde Carré: French spy, convicted to death as a traitor by France and later given amnesty.
- Winston Graham: British writer; historical and suspense novelist.
- The Tunguska event occurs in remote Siberia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- As Long as the World Rolls On - Henry Burr
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Haydn Quartet
- Bon-Bon Buddy - Billy Murray
- Happy Days March - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Kiss Duet (Sweetest Maid of All) - Harry Macdonough & Elise Stevenson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?