Tuesday 30 June 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
I promessi sposi, directed by Mario Morais, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1908!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1908 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Charles Camproux: French linguistic / author (Bestiari).
- Lucino Tinio Sacramento: Composer.
- Monica Maurice: Industrialist.
- Winston Graham: British writer; historical and suspense novelist.
- Mathilde Carré: French spy, convicted to death as a traitor by France and later given amnesty.
- The Tunguska event occurs in remote Siberia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1908 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- As Long as the World Rolls On - Henry Burr
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Haydn Quartet
- Bon-Bon Buddy - Billy Murray
- Happy Days March - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Kiss Duet (Sweetest Maid of All) - Harry Macdonough & Elise Stevenson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?