Sunday 30 June 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include [J] Tibor de Machula and Kenneth Jameson.
Das 6. Gebot, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1912!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1912 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- [J] Tibor de Machula: Hungarian / Dutch cellist.
- Kenneth Jameson: Art educator.
- Madhaviah Krishnan: Naturalist.
- Ludwig Bolkow: German aeronautical engineer (d. 2003).
- Jean Moulinot: France Actor.
- Ludwig Bölkow: German engineer (d. 2003)
- Dan Reeves: American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1971)
- The Regina Cyclone hits Regina, Saskatchewan, killing 28. It remains Canada's deadliest tornado event.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Say Au Revoir But Not Goodbye - Will Oakland
- Take Me Back to the Garden of Love - Walter Van Brunt
- Fritz Kreisler - Humoresque
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?