Monday 30 June 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1913 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Alfonso Lopez Michelsen: Colombian politician (d. 2007).
- Alfonso Michelsen: Colombian lawyer and politician 24th President of Colombia (d. 2007).
- Harry Wismer: American original owner of the New York Jets (Born 1913).
- 2nd Balkan War begins
- New York Giants score 10 in 10th to beat Philadelphia Phillies 11-1.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Say Au Revoir But Not Goodbye - John McCormack
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?