Thursday 30 June 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
L'immortale, directed by Guido Parish, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1921 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Gordon Reynolds: Musician.
- Ted George: American astrologer, a teacher of basic and advanced astrology for many years at the Florida Junior College at Jacksonville, Fl; AMAFA.
- Gunvor Hofmo: Norwegian poet.
- U.S. President Warren G. Harding appoints former President William Howard Taft Chief Justice of the United States.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wyoming (Lullaby) - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
- I Found a Rose in the Devil's Garden - Sam Ash
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?