Tuesday 30 June 1931
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Maciste in Hell, directed by Guido Brignone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1931!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1931 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Bert Eriksson: Flemish neo-Nazi (d. 2005).
- Johannes Gruijters: Dutch Mayor (D66-Lelystad).
- June Thorburn: Kashmir, India -- Actress (Touch & Go, Children Galore).
- Yo-Yo Davalillo: Venezuelan baseball player and manager (d. 2013).
- Andrew Hill: American jazz composer and pianist (Born 1931).
- James Loughran: Scottish conductor
- Joseph Thomin: French road bicycle racer, who won one stage in the 1956 Tour de France.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?