Friday 30 June 1933
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1933 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- M J K Smith: English cricketer.
- Derek Bentley: British homicide accomplice who suffered from a head injury at four when he fell 15 feet; the injury left him learning disabled, with severe epilepsy and retarded.
- Lea Massari: Italian actress who become known in art cinema for two roles, the missing girl Anna in Michelangelo Antonioni's L'avventura (1960), and as Clara, the mother of a sexually precocious 14 year old boy named Laurent (Benoît Ferreux) in Louis Malle's Murmur of the Heart (1971).
- Barry Hines: English author and screenwriter.
- Tomislav Ivić: Croatian football coach and manager (d. 2011).
- 50,000 demonstrate in Antwerp against fascism / war
- US Assay Offices in Helena (Montana), Boise (Idaho), and Salt Lake City (Utah) close.
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?