Monday 30 June 1952
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Story of Robin Hood and His Merrie Men, directed by Ken Annakin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1952!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1952 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Laurent Joffrin: French journalist, editor of the weekly Le Nouvel Observateur from March 2011 to March 2014, and managing editor of Libération (in tandem with Johan Hufnagel) from 2014.
- Athanassios S Fokas: Greek mathematician.
- Athanassios Fokas: Greek mathematician and academic.
- David Garrison: American actor.
- Guiding Light soap opera moves from radio to TV
- Hussein Sirri Pasha forms Egyptian government
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?