Thursday 30 June 1955
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mark MacDonald and David Alan Grier.
In UK Cherry Pink And Apple Blossom White by Eddie Calvert was in the top 5 hits.
We're No Angels, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1955
while Something Of Value by Robert Ruark was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Those Whiting Girls.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1955!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1955 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Mark MacDonald: Horse trainer.
- David Alan Grier: American actor and comedian.
- Suzie Gentile: French pro astrologer and teacher, the principal of Marseille School of Astrology.
- Brian Vollmer: Canadian singer (Helix).
- Johnny Carson Show, debuts on CBS-TV
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1955 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?