Thursday 30 June 1955
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Cherry Pink And Apple Blossom White by Eddie Calvert was in the top 5 hits.
We're No Angels, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1955
while Something Of Value by Robert Ruark was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1955!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1955 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Brian Vollmer: Canadian singer (Helix).
- David Alan Grier: American actor and comedian.
- Mark MacDonald: Horse trainer.
- Suzie Gentile: French pro astrologer and teacher, the principal of Marseille School of Astrology.
- Johnny Carson Show, debuts on CBS-TV
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1955 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Bill Haley and His Comets - (We're Gonna) Rock Around The Clock
- Unchained Melody - Les Baxter & His Orchestra
- Frank Sinatra - Learnin' The Blues
- Eddie Fisher - Heart
- Nat King Cole and the Four Knights - If I May
- Alan Dale - Sweet And Gentle
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?