Tuesday 30 June 1970
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Patrick Dils and Brian Bloom.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to The Love You Save by The Jackson 5.
In UK In The Summertime by Mungo Jerry was in the top 5 hits.
Chisum, directed by Andrew V. McLaglen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1970
while The French Lieutenant'S Woman by John Fowles was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ljubav na bracni nacin.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1970!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1970 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Patrick Dils: French victim of a gross miscarriage of justice.
- Brian Bloom: American actor and screenwriter.
- Antonio Chimenti: Italian footballer and manager.
- Mark Grudzielanek: Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- Infielder (Montreal Expos).
- Colorado State College changes its name to University of Northern Colorado.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is subordinated to Public Health Service.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1970 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Jackson 5 - The Love You Save
- Three Dog Night - Mama Told Me (Not To Come)
- The Temptations - Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today)
- The Beatles - The Long And Winding Road
- Vanity Fare - Hitchin' A Ride
- Blues Image - Ride Captain Ride
- Freda Payne - Band Of Gold
- Melanie - Lay Down (Candles In The Rain)
- Elvis Presley - The Wonder Of You
- Rare Earth - Get Ready
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?