Tuesday 30 June 1981
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes.
In UK Being With You by Smokey Robinson was in the top 5 hits.
Dragonslayer, directed by Matthew Robbins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1981
while Noble House by James Clavell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1981.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1981!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1981 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Allison Schroeder: Miss Wisconsin Teen USA (1997).
- Vahina Giocante: French actress born (in a swimming-pool) to a Corsican father and an Andalusian mother.
- Geoffroy Lequatre: French road bicycle racer, who won the 2008 Tour of Britain.
- Dan Miller: MMA Fighter.
- Can Artam: Turkish race car driver.
- Tom Burke: American runner (Born 1875)
- Malene Espensen: Danish model
- Matt Kirk: Canadian football player
- Karolina Sadalska: Polish canoe racer
- Barbora Špotáková: Czech javelin thrower
- Ben Utecht: American football player
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1981 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes
- George Harrison - All Those Years Ago
- Air Supply - The One That You Love
- Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - You Make My Dreams
- Oak Ridge Boys - Elvira
- Stars On 45 - Medley
- Ray Parker Jr. - A Woman Needs Love (Just Like You Do)
- Joey Scarbury - Theme From The Greatest American Hero (Believe It Or Not)
- Kenny Rogers - I Don't Need You
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?