Monday 30 June 1986
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry) by Billy Ocean.
In UK Spirit In The Sky by Doctor & The Medics was in the top 5 hits.
The Great Mouse Detective, directed by Ron Clements, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Last Of The Breed by Louis L'Amour was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1986.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1986!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1986 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Alicia Fox: Wrestler.
- Fredy Guarín: Colombian footballer.
- Jamai Loman: Dutch singer and actor.
- Nicola Pozzi: Italian footballer.
- Hugh Sheridan: Australian actor and singer.
- Allegra Versace: Italian-American businesswoman
- Victoria Crawford: American wrestler and model
- Freddy Guarin: Colombian footballer
- Georgia sodomy law upheld by Supreme Court (5-4)
- The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Bowers v. Hardwick that states can outlaw homosexual acts between consenting adults.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Billy Ocean - There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry)
- Simply Red - Holding Back The Years
- El DeBarge - Who's Johnny (Short Circuit Theme)
- Howard Jones - No One Is To Blame
- Janet Jackson - Nasty
- Genesis - Invisible Touch
- The Jets - Crush On You
- Patti LaBelle - On My Own
- Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
- Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?