Monday 30 March 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Camille Schmit and Kurt Bruggemann.
The Robber's Sweetheart, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1908!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1908 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 March 1908
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1908 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Some Day You'll Come Back to Me - Harry Macdonough & Frank Stanley
- Come on and Kiss Yo' Baby - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Merry Widow Waltz - Prince's Orchestra
- As Long as the World Rolls On - Peerless Quartet
- I'm Happy When the Band Plays Dixie - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- King of Rags - Arthur Pryor's Band
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?