Wednesday 30 March 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Isshin tasuke, directed by Matsunosuke Onoe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1910 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Jozef Marcinkiewicz: Polish mathematician (d. 1940).
- Charles Salmon: Chaumont Military man.
- Jens Heyerdahl: Norwegian Supreme Court lawyer.
- Józef Marcinkiewicz: Polish soldier mathematician and academic (d. 1940).
- The Mississippi Legislature founds The University of Southern Mississippi.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Down in Sunshine Alley - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- That Would be Lovely - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson
- Down Where the Big Bananas Grow - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?