Sunday 30 March 1919
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Halbblut, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1919!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1919 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- McGeorge Bundy Boston Massachusetts: national security adviser under John Kennedy.
- Ramsay Ames actress (G-Men Never Forget: Ali Baba and 40 Thieves).
- Jean-Paul Lintilhac: Laveyssi?re physician.
- McGeorge Bundy: American intelligence officer and diplomat 6th United States National Security Advisor (d. 1996).
- Robin Williams: New Zealand mathematician and academic (d. 2013).
- Gandhi announces resistance against Rowlatt Act
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Baby's Prayer Will Soon Be Answered - Henry Burr
- Vernon Dalhart & Gladys Rice - Till We Meet Again
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?