Sunday 30 March 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Browne-Wilkinson and John Astin in Baltimore.
Ladies of Leisure, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1930 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Browne-Wilkinson: Lord.
- John Astin in Baltimore: Maryland, USA; actor (I'm Dickens He's Fenster, Gomez - Addams Family).
- David Staple: joint president (Council of Churches for Britain and Ireland).
- Peter Marshall [Pierre LaCock] Huntington in Long Island: New York, USA; TV game show host (Hollywood Squares).
- Estella Blain: French actress and singer.
- Félix Guattari: French militant, an institutional psychotherapist, philosopher, and semiologist; he founded both schizoanalysis and ecosophy. Guattari is best known for his intellectual collaborations with Gilles Deleuze, most notably Anti-Oedipus (1972) and A Thousand Plateaus (1980), the two volumes of Capitalism and Schizophrenia.
- Rolf Harris: Australian entertainer, author, artist and musician. In 1959 his hit song "Tie Me Kangeroo Down, Sport" hit the charts.
- John Astin: American actor and director
- Nicolas Browne-Wilkinson: Baron Browne-Wilkinson English lawyer and judge
- Alan Woods: Australian public servant (d. 1990)
- Babberich-H soccer team forms.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?