Sunday 30 March 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Ladies of Leisure, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1930 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- John Astin: American actor and director.
- Nicolas Browne-Wilkinson: Baron Browne-Wilkinson English lawyer and judge.
- Alan Woods: Australian public servant (d. 1990).
- Félix Guattari: French militant, an institutional psychotherapist, philosopher, and semiologist; he founded both schizoanalysis and ecosophy.
- John Astin in Baltimore: Maryland, USA; actor (I'm Dickens He's Fenster, Gomez - Addams Family).
- David Staple: joint president (Council of Churches for Britain and Ireland).
- Rolf Harris: Australian entertainer, author, artist and musician. In 1959 his hit song "Tie Me Kangeroo Down, Sport" hit the charts.
- Browne-Wilkinson: Lord
- Estella Blain: French actress and singer.
- Peter Marshall [Pierre LaCock] Huntington in Long Island: New York, USA; TV game show host (Hollywood Squares).
- Babberich-H soccer team forms.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?