Monday 30 March 1931
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Bad Sister, directed by Hobart Henley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1931!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1931 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Aleksey Vasilyevich Sorokin: Russian Cosmonaut.
- Sandor Szokolay: Composer.
- Harold Burrage: American singer/pianist ("Hi Yo Silver").
- Bernard Dupont: American newspaper coulumnist and writer, he married Helen McElwee in December 1997.
- Amos Mariani: Italian soccer player.
- Joe Richey: American basketball player drafted by the Minneapolis Lakers in 1953. After his playing days were over, Richey became a paving contractor. He remained active in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, becoming an Elder. In 1992, Richey was diagnosed with leukemia. He lived for three more years, during which time he performed a Mormon mission in Birmingham, England. Joe Richey died of leukemia on April 4, 1995.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?