Monday 30 March 1936
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Flash Gordon, directed by Frederick Stephani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1936!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1936 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Mark Burns: British director (Juggernaut).
- Heikki Heimola: Finnish astrologer.
- Richard Baker in Santa Fe: New Mexico, USA; Zen teacher (Dharma Sangha).
- Conchita Supervia: Spanish opera singer (Born 1895).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?