Monday 30 March 1953
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK She Wears Red Feathers by Guy Mitchell was in the top 5 hits.
Glen or Glenda, directed by Edward D. Wood Jr., was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while The Silver Chalice by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1953!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1953 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Marcy Hamm: American healer who had a circa injury in her early 30's and subsequently found herself creating tapes which had the capability of engendering mystical/paranormal healing experiences.
- David Harding: American musician, a guitar player and singer popular in the Aspen, Colorado area in the '90s.
- Roderich Mojsisovics-Mojsvar: Composer, dies at 75.
- Einstein announces revised unified field theory
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1953 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 30 March 1953 and get them!