Tuesday 30 March 1954
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
La Ronde, directed by Max Ophls, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1954!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1954 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Stephen Connors: American third generation astrologer and co-founder of D.O.
- The Yonge Street subway line opens in Toronto. It is the first subway in Canada.
- April - Bill Haley The Comets record ampquotRock Around The Clockampquot thus starting the Rock and Roll craze.
- The U.S. Congress and President Dwight D. Eisenhower authorize the founding of the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado
- South Point School (India) was founded that would grow to the largest school in the world by 1992.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1954 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tony Martin - Here
- A Girl A Girl (Zoom-Ba Di Alli Nella) - Eddie Fisher
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?