Tuesday 30 March 1954
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
La Ronde, directed by Max Ophls, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1954!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1954 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Stephen Connors: American third generation astrologer and co-founder of D.O.
- The Yonge Street subway line opens in Toronto. It is the first subway in Canada.
- April - Bill Haley The Comets record ampquotRock Around The Clockampquot thus starting the Rock and Roll craze.
- The U.S. Congress and President Dwight D. Eisenhower authorize the founding of the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado
- South Point School (India) was founded that would grow to the largest school in the world by 1992.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1954 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tony Martin - Here
- A Girl A Girl (Zoom-Ba Di Alli Nella) - Eddie Fisher
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?