Tuesday 30 March 1965
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Stop! In The Name Of Love by The Supremes.
In UK It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones was in the top 5 hits.
In Harm's Way, directed by Otto Preminger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Funeral In Berlin by Len Deighton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1965!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1965 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Piers Morgan: British journalist and television personality.
- Karel Novacek in Prostejov: Czechoslovakia; tennis star (1994 Hilversum).
- S Simpson: American astrologer, d.o.
- Philip Showalter Hench: American physician, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (Born 1896).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Stop! In The Name Of Love
- Herman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat
- Freddie and the Dreamers - I'm Telling You Now
- Jr. Walker & the All Stars - Shotgun
- Jewel Akens - The Birds And The Bees
- Roger Miller - King Of The Road
- The Beatles - Eight Days A Week
- Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger
- Martha & the Vandellas - Nowhere To Run
- Vic Dana - Red Roses For A Blue Lady
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?