Thursday 30 March 1967
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Julie Richardson in Auckland and Ian Ziering in West Orange.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Happy Together by The Turtles.
In UK Release Me by Engelbert Humperdinck was in the top 5 hits.
Double Trouble, directed by Norman Taurog, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Secret Of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1967!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1967 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Julie Richardson in Auckland: New Zealand; tennis star (1992 Futures-Canberra).
- Ian Ziering in West Orange: New Jersey, USA; actor (Steve Sanders - Beverly Hills 90210).
- Christopher Bowman: American figure skater (Born 1967).
- Megumi Hayashibara: Japanese voice actress and singer.
- Richard Hutten: Dutch furniture designer.
- Jean Toomer: American author and poet (d. 1967).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Turtles - Happy Together
- The Mama's & The Papa's - Dedicated To The One I Love
- The Beatles - Penny Lane
- Herman's Hermits - There's A Kind Of Hush
- Four Tops - Bernadette
- Petula Clark - This Is My Song
- The Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth (Stop, Hey What's That Sound)
- The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
- Nancy Sinatra - Somethin' Stupid
- The Five Americans - Western Union
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?