Tuesday 30 March 1982
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frédéric Deltour and Philippe Mexès.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to I Love Rock 'N Roll by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts.
In UK The Lion Sleeps Tonight by Tight Fit was in the top 5 hits.
Cat People, directed by Paul Schrader, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while The Parsifal Mosaic by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tuesday Night Fights.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Azurian Attack or Miner 2049er.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1982.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1982!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1982 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Frédéric Deltour: French bodybuilder, winner of the 'Mr France' competition in 2003, and also a stuntman and nude model.
- Philippe Mexès: French footballer who plays as a centre back for Italian Serie A club Milan and formerly for the French national team.
- A-Trak : Canadian DJ and producer (Low Pros).
- Jason Dohring: American actor.
- Mark Hudson: English footballer.
- Javier Portillo: Spanish footballer
- 3rd space shuttle mission-Columbia 3 lands at White Sands, New Mexico
- Third space shuttle mission - Columbia 3 lands at White Sands New Mexico.
- Space Shuttle program: STS-3 Mission is completed with the landing of Columbia at White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'N Roll
- Journey - Open Arms
- Go-Go's - We Got The Beat
- Stevie Wonder - That Girl
- Olivia Newton-John - Make A Move On Me
- Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire - Titles
- The J. Geils Band - Freeze-Frame
- Rick Springfield - Don't Talk To Strangers
- Buckner & Garcia - Pac-Man Fever
- Bertie Higgins - Key Largo
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?