Monday 30 March 1987
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship.
In UK Everything I Own by Boy George was in the top 5 hits.
Withnail & I, directed by Bruce Robinson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Fine Things by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1987.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1987!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1987 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Marc-Edouard Vlasic: Canadian hockey player.
- David So: YouTube Star.
- Trent Barreta: American professional wrestler.
- Calum Elliot: Scottish footballer.
- Kwok Pong: Hong Kong footballer.
- Marc-Édouard Vlasic: Canadian ice hockey player
- 59th Academy Awards - Platoon, Paul Newman and Marlee Matlin win
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
- Club Nouveau - Lean On Me
- Genesis - Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
- Janet Jackson - Let's Wait Awhile
- Expose - Come Go With Me
- Aretha Franklin - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)
- Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over
- Europe - The Final Countdown
- Bruce Hornsby - Mandolin Rain
- Wang Chung - Let's Go
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?