Saturday 30 March 1991
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include AronChupa and Kim Grajdek.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Coming Out Of The Dark by Gloria Estefan.
In UK Should I Stay Or Should I Go by The Clash was in the top 5 hits.
Lupin the Third: The Castle of Cagliostro, directed by Hayao Miyazaki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Heartbeat by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die Kinder.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino & Hoppy or Davis Cup Tennis.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1991!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1991 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
Famous Birthdays:30 March
- Jan Willem Hofstra: Dutch actor / writer (Friends of My Friends).
- Speed of Darkness closes at Belasco Theater NYC after 36 performances
- 1st exhibition baseball games at Joe Robbie Stadium (Yanks-Orioles)
- Northern Michigan wins its 1st NCAA hockey title
- William Kennedy Smith allegedly rapes a woman (found not guilty)
- PBA National Championship Won by Mike Miller.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?