Thursday 30 May 1901
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Forward, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1901!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1901 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Cornelia Otis Skinner: Chicago, Illinois -- Writer (When Our Hearts Were Young & Gay).
- Mieczysław Fogg: Polish singer (d. 1990).
- Alfred Karindi: Estonian pianist and composer (d. 1969).
- Cornelia Skinner: American actress and author (d. 1979).
- Victor D'Hondt: Belgian mathematician lawyer and jurist (d. 1901).
- Hall of Fame for Great American on NYU campus dedicated
- Memorial Day 1st observed in US
- The Hall of Fame for Great Americans is dedicatedon the campus of New York University.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder - George J. Gaskin
- Uncle Josh Weathersby on a Trip to Boston - Cal Stewart
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?