Friday 30 May 1969
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Naomi Kawase and Ryuhei Kitamura.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Get Back by The Beatles.
In UK Get Back by Beatles With Billy Preston was in the top 5 hits.
Once Upon a Time in the West, directed by Sergio Leone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gestern gelesen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1969!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1969 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Naomi Kawase: Japanese director producer and screenwriter.
- Ryuhei Kitamura: Japanese director producer and screenwriter.
- Derek Clayton runs world record marathon (2:08:33.6) at Antwerp, Belgium.
- Gibraltar adopts constitution.
- People revolt in Willemstad, Cura?ao.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Get Back
- Mercy - Love (Can Make You Happy)
- The 5th Dimension - Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures)
- The Edwin Hawkins Singers - Oh Happy Day
- The Cowsills - Hair
- The Guess Who - These Eyes
- Donovan - Atlantis
- Ray Stevens - Gitarzan
- Elvis Presley - In The Ghetto
- The Friends Of Distinction - Grazing In The Grass
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?