Wednesday 30 May 1973
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to My Love by Paul McCartney.
In UK See My Baby Jive by Wizzard was in the top 5 hits.
Ivan Vasilievich: Back to the Future, directed by Leonid Gaidai, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Once Is Not Enough by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1973!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1973 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Leigh Francis: English comedian actor and screenwriter.
- Jennifer Darst in Dallas: Texas, USA; pairs skater (and Arthur Reid).
- Christine Pavone: Miss USA-Connecticut (1997).
- Steve Charbonneau: Canadian Football League defensive linebacker (Montreal Alouettes).
- Hal Hastings: orchestra leader (Chevrolet on Broadway), dies at age 66.
- Ajax wins third Europe Cup.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Dawn - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree
- Paul McCartney - My Love
- Edgar Winter - Frankenstein
- Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
- Clint Holmes - Playground In My Mind
- Elton John - Daniel
- The Sweet - Little Willy
- Sylvia - Pillow Talk
- Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby
- Focus - Hocus Pocus
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?