Saturday 30 May 1987
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to With Or Without You by U2.
In UK Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship was in the top 5 hits.
Harry and the Hendersons, directed by William Dear, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Fine Things by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1987.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1987!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1987 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Matthew Hitt: Rock Singer.
- Brianna Taylor: Reality Star.
- Joyce Cheng: Hong Kong musician, writer, actress and performer.
- West German Mathias Rust lands airplane on Red Square
- North American Philips Company unveils compact disc video.
- Tony Tucker TKOs Buster Douglas in ten rounds for International Boxing Federation heavyweight boxing title.
- Mike Tyson TKOs Pinklon Thomas in six rounds for World Boxing Council heavyweight boxing title.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- U2 - With Or Without You
- Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On
- Chris DeBurgh - The Lady In Red
- Atlantic Starr - Always
- Fleetwood Mac - Big Love
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Head To Toe
- Breakfast Club - Right On Track
- Bryan Adams - Heat Of The Night
- Huey Lewis & The News - I Know What I Like
- Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?