Saturday 30 May 1992
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jeremy Lamb and Danielle Harold.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Please Don't Go by KWS was in the top 5 hits.
Patriot Games, directed by Phillip Noyce, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Jewels by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jack's Place.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing B-17 Flying Fortress or The Dagger of Amon Ra.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1992!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1992 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Jeremy Lamb: Basketball Player.
- Danielle Harold: Soap Opera Actress.
- Harrison Barnes: Basketball Player.
- Liam Mower: English actor and dancer.
- Daniel Addes: Actor (Victor-Sunst Grill), dies at 59.
- Minn Twin Bert Blyleven is 2nd to win as teenager and 40 year old
- Paul Simon weds Edie Brickell
- UN votes for sanctions against Serb-led Yugoslavia to halt fighting
- New York Lotto pays US$30 million to one winner (numbers are 12-15-30-33-40-48).
- New York Yankees' pitcher Scott Sanderson becomes 9th to beat all 26 teams.
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 757 imposes economic sanctions on Yugoslavia in an effort to end its attacks on Bosnia and Hercegovina.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 May 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Michael Jackson - In The Closet
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?