Tuesday 30 May 1995
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? by Bryan Adams.
In UK Unchained Melody / White Cliffs Of Dover by Robson Green & Jerome Flynn was in the top 5 hits.
The Bridges of Madison County, directed by Clint Eastwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Rainmaker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1995.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1995!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1995 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Bobby Stokes: English former footballer (d. 1995).
- Lofty England: English automotive engineer and race team manager (d. 1995).
- Thomas Dorrington Tomlinson: British national park warden, dies at age 87.
- Philip Owen A Sherrard: scholar theologian poet/translator, dies at age 72.
- Ted Drake: English footballer and manager (d. 1995).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
- Method Man - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal
- Dionne Farris - I Know
- Blessid Union Of Souls - I Believe
- TLC - Red Light Special
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?