Thursday 30 May 1996
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tyler Reardon and Luhhsettyxo .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Fastlove by George Michael was in the top 5 hits.
DragonHeart, directed by Rob Cohen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Green Mile, Part 2: The Mouse on the Mile by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Si Doel anak sekolahan.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arthur to Astaroth no Nazomakaimura: Incredible Toons or Discworld II: Missing Presumed...!?.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1996!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1996 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
Famous Birthdays:30 May
- 69th National Spelling Bee: Wendy Guey wins spelling vivisepulture
- 69th US National Spelling Bee: Wendy Guey wins spelling "vivisepulture".
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- SWV - You're The One
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
- George Michael - Fastlove
- Whitney Houston - Count On Me
- MC Lyte - Keep On, Keepin' On
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?