Sunday 30 May 1999
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sean Giambrone .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin.
In UK Swear It Again by Westlife was in the top 5 hits.
The Thirteenth Floor, directed by Josef Rusnak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while White Oleander by Janet Fitch was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Bits.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere or Action Half-life.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 May 1999!
Which were the important events of 30 May 1999 ?
- Saint Reinhilde
- Peru ? National Potato Day .
- United States ? Memorial Day (originally ? currently last Monday in May).
- Saint Ferdinand III
- Saint Gabinus
- Saint Jeanne d'Arc
- Trinidad and Tobago ? Indian Arrival Day(National Holiday).
- Travel Midland Metro enters public service.
- Napster, a revolutionary music downloading service, debuts.
- American Airlines Flight 1420 overruns the runway in Little Rock, Arkansas killing 11 people.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?