Thursday 30 November 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
A Blind Bargain, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1922 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Marie Deleone: American astrologer; working on a book on Arabic Parts.
- André Bord: French politician, he served as a member of the European Parliament from 1961-1984.
- Graham Crowden: Scottish versatile, supporting actor of TV and stage, as well as some films.
- Robert Evett: Composer.
- 1st speed test of 1st genuine Japanese aircraft carrier Hosho
- Hitler speaks to 50,000 national-socialists in Munich
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Coal Black Mammy - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?