Sunday 30 November 1924
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Romola, directed by Henry King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1924.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1924!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1924 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Klaus Huber: Composer.
- Allan Sherman parody singer/songwriter ("Hello Muddah: Hello Faddah").
- Jacques Dacqmine: French actor, who dubbed many actors including James Mason in "North by Northwest" and George Sanders in "Village of the Damned.
- Shirley Chisholm: American politician (Born 1924).
- Allan Sherman: American TV writer for "Cavalcade of Stars" and "Broadway Open House.
- Thelma Herman: American astrologer who joined AFA in November 1966.
- Elliott Blackstone: American gay and lesbian rights activist (d. 2006)
- 1st photo facsimile transmitted across Atlantic by radio (London-NYC)
- Last French / Belgian troops leave Ruhrgebied
- First photo facsimile transmitted across Atlantic by radio.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1924 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Where the Dreamy Wabash Flows - Irving Kaufman
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?