Monday 30 November 1936
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Jinks and Dmitri Victorovich Anosov.
Great Guy, directed by John G. Blystone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
On TV people were watching Cabaret Cartoons.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1936!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1936 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Michael Jinks: Child care pioneer.
- Dmitri Victorovich Anosov: Russian mathematician.
- Abbie Hoffman: American radical and author who was an activist from his UC Berkeley days in the 1960s when he opposed the Vietnam war.
- Lucha Villa: Commonly known by her stage name Lucha Villa, is a Mexican singer and actress.
- Dmitri Anosov: Russian mathematician and academic (d. 2014).
- In London, the Crystal Palace is destroyed by fire.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?