Tuesday 30 November 1943
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Spider Woman, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1943!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1943 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- J[ames] J[ay] Barnes: US gospel / singer (Please Let Me In).
- Jerry Hunt: Composer.
- Leo Lyons: Rock bassist (Ten Years After).
- Oscar Harris: Surinames / Dutch singer (Try a Little Love).
- Annette Messager: French visual artist who won the prestigious Golden Lion Award at the Venice Biennale in 2005 for her artwork at the French Pavilion.
- Luciana Savignano: Italian ballet dancer who trained at the Ballet School of La Scala and at the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow. In 1968 she was chosen by Mario Pistoni as soloist for Mandarino Meraviglioso with music by Béla Bartók, which brought her to the notice of the dance world. In 1972 she became prima ballerina at La Scala, and later Maurice Béjart created roles for her in Leda and the Swan, Ce que l'amour me dit and La Voce, based on La Voix Humaine by Jean Cocteau. She has also interpreted Romeo and Juliet, B
- Terrence Malick: American director producer and screenwriter
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 30 November 1943 and get them!