Monday 30 November 1964
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Ringo by Lorne Greene.
In UK Baby Love by The Supremes was in the top 5 hits.
Guns at Batasi, directed by John Guillermin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while This Rough Magic by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1964!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1964 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Michael Cudlitz: American actor and producer.
- Jushin Liger: Japanese wrestler and mixed martial artist.
- David Wood: NBA forward (Dallas Mavericks).
- Fabio Fazio: Italian television presenter who made his debut in 1982.
- Don Redman: Piedmont, West Virginia -- Orchestra leader (Sugar Hill Times).
- USSR launches Zond 2 towards Mars; no data returned
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Lorne Greene - Ringo
- Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
- The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack
- The Zombies - She's Not There
- The Supremes - Baby Love
- The Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side
- The Kinks - You Really Got Me
- The Supremes - Come See About Me
- Johnny Rivers - Mountain Of Love
- Gene Pitney - I'm Gonna Be Strong
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?