Saturday 30 November 1968
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Love Child by Diana Ross and the Supremes.
In UK The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Hugo Montenegro was in the top 5 hits.
Skidoo, directed by Otto Preminger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1968.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1968!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1968 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Des'ree : English singer-songwriter.
- Laurent Jalabert: French cyclist who started his career in 1989 with the Toshiba team.
- 56th CFL Grey Cup: Ottawa Rough Riders defeat Calgary Stampeder, 24-21
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Love Child
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
- Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days
- Dion - Abraham, Martin And John
- Johnnie Taylor - Who's Making Love
- Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
- Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman
- Johnny Nash - Hold Me Tight
- Cream - White Room
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?