Monday 30 November 1970
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family.
In UK Woodstock by Matthew's Southern Comfort was in the top 5 hits.
When Moscow Laughs, directed by Boris Barnet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1970
while Islands In The Stream by Ernest Hemingway was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1970.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1970!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1970 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Corrina Kennedy: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan -- Kayaker (1996 Olympics).
- Phil Babb: English footballer and manager.
- John DeWitt: WLAF defensive end (Scottish Claymores).
- Walter Jones: American actor and dancer.
- Mario Bailey: WLAF receiver (Frankfurt Galaxy).
- Perrey Reeves: American actress
- Natalie Williams: Long Beach, California -- Volleyball outside hitter (1996 Olympics)
- Ricky Powers: WLAF running back (Rhein Fire)
- Robert Griffith: NFL strong safety (Minnesota Vikings)
- Yayuk Basuki: Yogyakarta, Indonesia -- Tennis star (1996 Hobart doubles)
- Tara Creamer: American employee of T.J. MAXX, a planning manager who loved her job. She went on a business trip with several colleagues to Los Angeles on 9/11/2001 when she was killed aboard American Airlines Flight 11 that crashed into the World Trade Center.
- George Harrison releases his triple album set All Things Must Pass
- British Caledonian Airways Ltd. (BCal) is formed.
- The Italian House of Representatives accepts the new divorce law.
- Ethiopia recognizes the People's Republic of China.
- The Basque ETA kidnaps West German Eugen Beihl in San Sebastián.
- Luis Echeverría becomes president of Mexico.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1970 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Partridge Family - I Think I Love You
- Smokey Robinson - The Tears Of A Clown
- Brian Hyland - Gypsy Woman
- Jackson 5 - I'll Be There
- Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun
- James Taylor - Fire And Rain
- The 5th Dimension - One Less Bell To Answer
- Badfinger - No Matter What
- Stevie Wonder - Heaven Help Us All
- The Guess Who - Share The Land
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?