Tuesday 30 November 1982
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clemence Poesy and Christopher Hirata.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Truly by Lionel Richie.
In UK I Don't Wanna Dance by Eddy Grant was in the top 5 hits.
Gandhi, directed by Richard Attenborough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Space by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ritzaryat na bylata dama.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Chicken! or Cosmic Crusader.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1982!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1982 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Clemence Poesy: French actress.
- Christopher Hirata: Child prodigy.
- Elisha Cuthbert: TV Actress.
- Medina : Pop Singer.
- Tony Giarratano: American baseball player.
- Jason Pominville: Canadian ice hockey player
- STS-6 vehicle moves to launch pad
- US sub Thomas Edison collides with US Navy destroyer in So China Sea
- US submarine Thomas Edison collides with US Navy destroyer in South China Sea.
- Michael Jackson's Thriller, the best-selling album of all time, is released.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?