Tuesday 30 November 1993
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf.
In UK I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf was in the top 5 hits.
Schindler's List, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Slow Waltz In Cedar Bend by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1993!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1993 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Frank Gioia: YouTube Star.
- Yuri Chinen: Japanese actor and singer (NYC and Hey! Say! JUMP).
- Lost Frequencies: Belgian DJ and producer.
- NFL announces 30th franchise - Jacksonville Jaguars
- President Clinton signs Brady Gun Control Bill
- U.S. President Bill Clinton signs the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (the Brady Bill) into law.
- Agreement establishing the Permanent Commission for East African Co-operation signed.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #7 songs in the UK
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?