Wednesday 30 October 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Robbery Under Arms, directed by Charles MacMahon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1907!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1907 ?
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Saturninus
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Herbert
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Charles Wild: France Scientist.
- Sol Tax: American anthropologist and academic (d. 1995).
- Albert Rice Leventhal: Publisher (Little Golden Books).
- Renzo Cesana: Rome, Italy -- TV host (First Date, Continental).
- Giuseppe Peruchetti: Italian soccer player; he died in 1995.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Dreaming - Albert Campbell
- Dreaming - Harry Macdonough
- Rigoletto - E Il Sol Dell Prima (Love is the Sun) - Alice Nielsen & Florencio Constantino
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?