Tuesday 30 October 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Detective Story, directed by William Wyler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1951!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1951 ?
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Saturninus
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Herbert
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Harry Hamlin in Pasadena: California, USA; actor (Michael Kuzak - L.A.
- Tony Bettenhausen: American race car driver who fields a car in the CART series.
- Harry Hamlin: American actor popular in the '80s ensemble TV cast about Los Angeles lawyers, "L.
- Trilok Gurtu: Indian drummer and songwriter (Oregon and Tabla Beat Science).
- Poncho Sanchez: American singer and conga player.
- Frank Pallone Jr: (Rep-D-New Jersey)
- Frank Pallone: American lawyer, politician, u.s. rep (dem nj), roman catholic; middlebury college, b.a., tufts, m.a., rutgers, j.d..
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?