Thursday 30 October 1952
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Prisoner of Zenda, directed by Richard Thorpe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Silver Chalice by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1952!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1952 ?
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Saturninus
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Herbert
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 October
- Clarence Birdseye sells 1st frozen peas
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Yours (Quierme Mucho) - Vera Lynn
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?