Wednesday 30 October 1963
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jerry de Borg and Kristina Malandro Wagner.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer.
In UK Do You Love Me? by Brian Poole & The Tremeloes was in the top 5 hits.
Tom Jones, directed by Tony Richardson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while The Living Reed by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Na slovo, na slovo.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1963!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1963 ?
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Saturninus
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Herbert
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Jerry de Borg: English pop guitarist (Jesus Jones-Real, Real, Real).
- Kristina Malandro Wagner: Actress (Felicia Jones- General Hospital).
- Todd Sand: Burbank, California -- Pairs skaters (1994 Olympics).
- Michael Beach: American actor and producer.
- Rebecca Heineman: American video game designer and programmer.
- Andrew Solomon: American-English journalist and author
- Mike Veletta: Australian cricketer and coach
- Kristina Wagner: American actress
- U Muthuramalingam Thevar: Indian politician (Born 1908).
- Morocco and Algeria signs cease fire
- Sandy Koufax wins NL MVP award
- Car manufacturing firm Lamborghini is founded.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 October 1963
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jimmy Gilmer - Sugar Shack
- Nino Tempo & April Stevens - Deep Purple
- The Village Stompers - Washington Square
- Ray Charles - Busted
- Roy Orbison - Mean Woman Blues
- Dion Di Muci - Donna The Prima Donna
- Skeeter Davis - I Can't Stay Mad At You
- The Ronettes - Be My Baby
- The Impressions - It's All Right
- Los Indios Tabajaras - Maria Elena
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?