Saturday 30 October 1982
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Who Can It Be Now? by Men At Work.
In UK Pass The Dutchie by Musical Youth was in the top 5 hits.
The Man from Snowy River, directed by George Miller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Space by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1982.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1982!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1982 ?
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Saturninus
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Herbert
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Stalley : American rapper.
- Andy Greene: American ice hockey player.
- Manny Parra: American baseball player.
- Clemence Poesy: Movie Actress.
- Portugal revises constitution
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now?
- John Cougar - Jack & Diane
- The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky
- Michael McDonald - I Keep Forgettin'
- Joe Cocker - Up Where We Belong
- Olivia Newton-John - Heart Attack
- Jackson Browne - Somebody's Baby
- America - You Can Do Magic
- Flock Of Seagulls, A - I Ran (So Far Away)
- Neil Diamond - Heartlight
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?