Friday 30 September 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Lawton and Maurice Vigneron.
Quo Vadis?, directed by Lucien Nonguet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1904!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1904 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Frank Lawton: London, England -- Actor (Devil Doll, Invisible Ray).
- Maurice Vigneron: La F?re physician.
- Waldo Williams: Welsh poet and academic (d. 1971).
- Sigurd Lie: Composer, dies at 33.
- White Sox lefty Doc White, pitches his 5th shutout in 18 days
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 September 1904
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?